Thursday, April 12, 2007

Thursday Thirteen 04/12

Thirteen Things about The Cat Lady

I've been away for so long, I thought I should "introduce" myself again.

1... I am glad to be back blogging! I missed it.
2... I have 5 children ages 8 months to 20 years old
3... I am a stay at home mommy and I love it.
4... I am starting college this fall at the University of Utah
5... I work part time as a crisis worker at a youth shelter. I love that!
6... I turn 40 this year... not sure how I feel about that.
7... I miss my best friend who lives too far away to hang out with.
8... I love to draw, write & read.
9... I collect cookbooks. I use them too! I love trying out new recipes
10.. I love to laugh and joke around.
11.. I am totally in love with my husband, who, as far as I'm concerned, is the greatest man in the world!
12.. I like to play dominoes or cards on the computer after my kids go to bed to unwind and relax when I'm stressed.
13.. I have started a "healthier lifestyle" (if I say diet, I'll sabotage myself!) and I'm going to stick with it this time!!!!!!!!



The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



7 comments:

Unknown said...

I collect cookbooks as well I just dont use them..I think its a fear of messing it up..Congrats on a wonderful family..Happy thursday

Tracy S said...

I love to cook also!!! I need to use my cookbooks more often though. I tend to get most of my recipes from either my own head, from the many recipe sites online, or Food Network I am addicted to that channel..lol )


Happy TT :)

Colleen Pidge said...

I'm addicted to Food Network, too! I love so many of the shows.

Beckadoodles said...

Glad to see there is another mommy out there not afraid to admit it! I love to write, read and draw too, but I thought I was married the greatest man in the world? hehe

Thanks for poppin in at my blog today...and your many comments! Much appreciated!

ANd good luck with the "life change" I've been doing that too...cross you fingers!

Marie said...

wow!!! shall i say "welcome back"? you have an interesting life. 40, huh!! i'm about that age, too, but you have a more colorful life going on there! hope to read more of your postings. ciao! great list this week!

kuanyin333 said...

Number 11 is the one that touches me the most--so fabulous and lucky to be still in love with your husband! Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Food Network ROCKS! Love Alton Brown :)