Saturday, April 14, 2007

changes and more changes

I changed the template for my blog today and lost so much!!! I don't have my rolling T13 box anymore, and can't figure out how to get it back. I also lost the links to my favorite blogs, and some of them I only get to because I linked to them. I really like the new colors and format, but I'm really upset because I lost so much in the transition. When I changed it said that it would keep a copy of my old format, but I also can't seem to figure out how to get back to that one either. Guess I'm stuck with this, and I'll have to make the best of it and figure it out as I go along. Anyone change from the old blogger formatting to the new blogger formatting and have the same problems???

1 comment:

Norma said...

I change my template several times a year and it is always a challenge--and it always looks different on my CRT than others. You've got nice, peaceful colors.

http://collectingmythoughts.blogspot.com/2007/04/3702-vpl-flaunt-it-other-day-i-wrote.html