Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Sleep? What is that?

Punkin would not sleep last night. At 3:45 in the morning, I had the thought that she might be getting her two year molars. She was up almost constantly. She would come in my room (I have a crib mattress on the floor by my bed) and then she would get up and go to her room, and then she'd be back and forth and back and forth. I was so tired! She was whiney and crying and I had no idea what was wrong with her. She gets acid reflux, so I gave her some medicine for that... no change. I checked her diaper, gave her a drink of water, nothing could settle her down. She finally went to sleep and I couldn't go to sleep! My head ached, my shoulders ached and I had restless leg. Stressed beyond belief, I woke my husband and told him I was taking a Benadryl to help me sleep, and he would have to get the girls if they got up again. Well, he woke me in the morning when he had to leave and the Benadryl hadn't worn off yet. I'm like a zombie today... I can't wait till nap time!! If it happens again tonight, Punkin is getting a Motrin!

No comments: