Monday, April 16, 2007

Mundane Monday 04-16


Today's question at http://mundanemonday.com/ is to list our top five favorite tv shows of all time..... hmmm let's see.
1. These are in no particular order, but the first one to pop into mind is Iron Chef America. I love that show! It is on the Food Network. Come to think of it I like most shows on the Food Network....
2. Trading Spaces. After it first got started, and for a few years, it was wonderful, new, funny and I loved the decorating ideas. After there were a zillion copycat shows like it, it kind of got boring, and the efforts to make it stand out didn't work, but for years, it was my favorite show.
3. Sue Thomas FBEye. This was on Pax. It may show in reruns now. It is based on the real life of a deaf FBI agent, Sue Thomas. It is family friendly and still entertaining and suspensful.
4. Farscape. I liked this show! I hated it when it got cancelled. It was great Sci-Fi. Two of the main characters are now on Stargate SG1, but I don't watch that one as much.
5. The Wonderful World of Disney. Yes, this was a show. It was on Sunday nights when I was a kid and we would watch it without fail. They would show a movie, or something else family friendly and we would watch it together as a family with popcorn or some other treat. Great memories. (... which makes me think of the Muppet Show, but I'm at my five.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I should probably check out Farscape. I've been in a sci-fi mood for the last three or four months. I've watched the first season of Stargate SG1, and thought it was all right.

I listed my favorite shows here.