Saturday, January 24, 2009

What will they say next?

Little Cat loves to pretend she's a cat (hence the nickname). She'll crawl around on her hands and knees meowing, and 'paw' at you until you reach down and pet her or scratch behind her ears and say things like "oh... good kitty." Punkin gets in the action and we end up with two kitties running around our apartment (even though we aren't allowed to have pets). Occasionally, they are dogs, but usually only after watching 101 Dalmations or something. Luckily, Little Cat will announce "I'm Pongo" so I know she's a dog not a cat. The other day the two were at it as usual, and I guess Boo had had enough. She said "I don't want to play cats and dogs today, can't we just pretend I'm allergic to pets?" I had to laugh. Sometimes you just don't know what they are going to say next.....

No comments: