Thursday, May 18, 2006

Thursday Thirteen 05/18


Thirteen Things about Cat Lady


First off... sorry I didn't post last week. I actually got a little trip away with my hubby. No computer... but I thoroughly enjoyed myself!!

1... I'm pregnant with child #5 (6th pregnancy though)It is another girl.
2... I have one son and will have four daughters.
3... I love being a mommy
4... I recently quit my job so I could stay home with my girls
5... I live in Utah.
6... I love the mountains, but I miss the beach. I wish I could find somewhere that has lots of green trees, mountains to explore, beach to play in during summer, and snow in the winter. That would have everything!! LOL
7... I love to cook. I have a ton of cookbooks, and am always trying new food on my family. They don't seem to mind, thank goodness.
8... I love being married to my husband. He is a wonderful man, and I feel lucky that we are together forever.
9... I've been married twice. My first marriage didn't last long, because he was very abusive. It was long enough, though! Everyone makes mistakes.
10.. I love to read. Books have always been an escape for me. I have 5 bookcases filled to the brim, and boxes of books in storage. I love reading to my kids, too.
11.. I was born in Michigan, and have lived in New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Massachusetts, Nevada, Texas & Utah.
12.. I went to Seattle on my honeymoon. We were there over the 4th of July and we watched fireworks from a ship over the water. It was incredible. We took a ferry to Victoria, BC and stayed overnight there, too. It was one of the best trips we have taken, and I would love to go back.
13.. My religion is really important to me. My relationship with my Heavenly Father is the most important thing. I try every day to be a good example to my children and teach them to choose the right. Each day I try to show kindness and be a good christian by living the gospel that I believe in with all my heart and soul.







Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



14 comments:

Andrew said...

Nice to (virtually) meet you.

AC

Lisa said...

Love the list, its great to get to learn about people!

My 13 is up!

Joan said...

there is nothing greater than being a mother. congratulations on your pregnancy! My 13 are also posted.

Shannon said...

Congratulations!

I'm thrilled for you! I got to stay home with my kids for about 3 yrs. I have a really lenient boss now (I work with my husband)so I can take off when I need to to be mommy.

Thank you for your list this week.

Courtney said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Hope you enjoyed your trip away with your dh.

Margaret said...

Wow, #5?!! God bless you! -Mix

Unknown said...

Interesting T 13!! Hope you enjoyed your short little trip last week!!!

My T T is up

Just Me said...

I have 5 children and can say, hand on heart, that motherhood has been one of the most fulfilling things I've ever done.

Hope you had a great TT
Elle x

Lisa M. said...

I love this list. I think it is great to get to know everyone! I have't participated in the Thursday thirteen yet, but I just MIGHT have to give it a go!

Katrina said...

Wow--you'll have a happy houseful! I watched the Waltons all the time when I was a kid and used to fantasize about being part of a large family. Enjoy your kiddos!

Greeneyes said...

It does the heart good to read that someone with 5 children enjoys it to the fullest and is not stressed to the max , and that you are so happy , God Bless you and your family , Good luck with the new addititon , get some rest and take care
greenyes

Meira{FB} said...

You need to move to Maine or New Hampshire. Both have everything you want, mountains, beach, etc.

Mary Horn said...

What a nice 13. I always wanted to have a big family too. At 37 and unmarried I'd settle for just one of each... a husband and a child. :o)
God bless!
My TT is up too.
~Mary

Maribeth said...

I love to cook too. And I have a gazillion cook books!