Thursday, March 30, 2006

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen things I found under my bed


1…. My husband's shoes - In my husband's defense, he puts his shoes just under the edge of the bed each night... he just keeps two pair there.

2... An old used dryer sheet - at least everything will smell nice.

3... An odd sock - I'm surprised the dryer didn't take it.

4... A hanger

5... Dust bunnies - no surprise

6... The Little Golden Book "The Night Before Christmas" I guess it has been a while since I cleaned under my bed!

7... 2 Q-tips - they obviously missed the trash.

8... a piece of popcorn okay... who's been eating popcorn in my bed???

9... a soft, cuddly, stuffed leopard - I bet Punkin has been looking for this!

10... Sunflower's 2001 - 2002 Jr. High school ID card - ???

11... A hand towel

12... A Winnie the Pooh movie - Now I know who has been eating popcorn in my bed!!

13... A dry cleaner tag

All in all, I was surprised it was as clean under there as it was... however my side of the bed definitely had more stuff under it than did hubby's!!!




Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

5 comments:

Melzie said...

LOL! I had to laugh, because under my bed is the only place where NOTHING goes. :) LOL. Happy TT!

Lazy Daisy said...

I think I have a whole village of dust bunnies under my bed. It's a wonder they don't attack us in our sleep! Thanks for the visit. What a busy lady you are!

Rachelle said...

I'm afraid to look under my bed. Thanks for sharing! I love to read these TT!

Unknown said...

Hello Cat!!! Thanks for the visit to my blog.

http://www.bloglegion.com/skittles/

Melzie said...

The quilt drive details will be posted here when it's official and up & running. :) I do it through my job (2nd job) and am right now working on the flyers, brocheres, and so forth. We launch around mid May.